It is our goal to make doing business with us a pleasant experience. We are committed to protecting your privacy online. In this document, we have put together an overview outlining the information we collect from you and what we do with it.
Information we collect from individuals seeking a home
If you are a prospective tenant searching for a home, we collect little personal information from you.
· Applying for a property - When you apply to rent one of our homes, it is necessary to collect information such as current residence, social security number, employment information, and other personally identifiable information. This information is not shared with any third party companies and is held with strict confidentiality.
· Inquiring about a listing - When you inquire about a listing, you may provide personally identifiable information this information will not be shared with any third party companies and is disposed of promptly.
· NotifyMe - If you do not find a home matching your criteria, you can place yourself on a NotifyMe list. If you do, you may be contacted by East Valley Property Management when you submitted the NotifyMe request. Information you receive from East Valley Property Management will be limited to homes matching your criteria.
Disclosure of your information
East Valley Property Management, LLC never sells, rents, gives, or otherwise provides your personal information to any third parties, except with your express permission. East Valley Property Management reserves the right to choose to provide generic statistics about our site users and their traffic patterns to reputable third-parties, but any information provided will not include any personally identifying information.
The East Valley Property Management, LLC website contains various links to third-party websites and Co-Brand service providers. These sites are provided to make your visit more beneficial by offering additional information and services. East Valley Property Management, LLC has no responsibility or liability for the independent actions or policies of these independent sites. We advise that you evaluate their practices prior to deciding to use their services.
In such event as law enforcement legally requires us to disclose information; we will do so as governed by the laws of the United States and of the State of Arizona.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, application processing) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
East Valley Property Management, LLC is not affiliated with any of the websites or organizations listed under the community links section of this website. Any such links, including logos, are intended to provide clarification to the end user to promote entertainment and accessiblilty options that one will gain upon moving to the local Phoenix valley.
Cookies on Myevpm.com
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys. Participation in these surveys or is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Contacting East Valley Property Management
East Valley Property Management, LLC contact information:
1. You can send an email to email@example.com
2. You can call our office at 480-926-9001
3. You can fax our office at 480-926-9021
4. You can send mail to:
East Valley Property Management, LLC
1855 E. Southern Ave #112
Mesa, AZ 85204